Summer Camp Schedule
Monday to Friday schedule:
7:00 -7:15 Wake up and role call
7:15- 7:45 Breakfast
7:45-8:00 Morning meeting
8:00-9:30 Instruction Period 1
9:30-10:15 Spark Fitness break and healthy snack
10:15- 12:00 Instruction Period 2
12:00-12:45 Lunch and prepare for afternoon weekday activities
12:45- 4:00 Weekday activities
4:00-5:00 Return to campus and prepare for dinner
6:00-9:00 Evening activities on campus
9:00-9:30 Prepare for lights out
9:30- Lights out
Student Material List
- Clothes: shorts, socks, t-shirts (golf shirts), jeans, sweatshirts
- Shoes: Comfortable shoes for the classroom, evening and weekend activities; running shoes (for sports
- and outdoor activities) and sandals for the shower (optional)
- Light waterproof jacket for the cool evenings or rainy days
- Dress clothing for special events; eg. khaki pants/shorts, dress pants, dress shirt/golf shirt, skirt/dress,
- blouse, and nice shoes/sandals
- Personal Care products: your own towels, soap, toothbrush, shampoo, deodorant, and other toiletries.
- Bed linens will be provided for you
- Sunglasses, Hat and Sunscreen lotion (SPF 15 or higher)
- Bathing suit and beach towel (you will need a towel for showering)
- Pens and pencils
- Duffle bag or back pack
- Several pictures from home (baby picture, family, friends, landscape)
- An item(s) that represents your culture and country (to be used on “Culture Night”)
- A small book that you can use as a journal to record your experiences
NOTE: Please Bring 1 set of old clothing for games, art and river rafting.
Summer Camp Rules:
- You must participate in all activities planned for you by the camp staff.
- Show respect for everyone around you. This includes students, teachers, bus drivers, kitchen staff, etc.
- You are responsible to go to all of your classes and fully participate in all learning activities
- Keep your bedroom door open when you have any visitors or guests.
- Keep your room clean at all times.
- Have the best summer ever.