To start the admissions process to enroll your child for the school year beginning in September, parents should complete the steps listed below. All documents should be forwarded to email@example.com or at the mailing address listed on the right of this page.
- Complete the Student Application Form
- Click here to download the student Application for Admissions form
- Attach a recent photograph of the applicant
- Include the $100 CAD non-refundable application fee (cash, cheque or credit card)
- Include the parent letter
- Include the recent psycho-educational assessment report (if sub-test scores are not included in the report, please sign the Psychologist Release of Information form and forward it to the psychologist who administered the assessment)
- Include school reports and transcripts (if applicable – from the past two years)
- Include other clinical reports (if applicable)
- Include work samples (written expression and mathematics)
Once we receive a completed application containing the above documents, the Admissions Committee will review the file to determine whether or not we can provide a program to meet the applicant’s needs. If we feel we can provide a program from the information we have received, then we invite the applicant to come to Landmark East for an admissions interview.