To start the admissions process to enroll your child for the school year beginning in September, parents should complete the steps listed below. All documents should be forwarded to Peter Coll, Headmaster, at email@example.com or at the mailing address listed on the right of this page.
- Complete the Student Application Form
- Click here to download the student Application for Admissions form
- Attach a recent photograph of the applicant
- Include the $100 CAD non-refundable application fee (cash, cheque or credit card)
- Include the parent letter
- Include the recent psycho-educational assessment report (if sub-test scores are not included in the report, please sign the Psychologist Release of Information form and forward it to the psychologist who administered the assessment)
- Include school reports and transcripts (if applicable – from the past two years)
- Include other clinical reports (if applicable)
- Include work samples (written expression and mathematics)
Once we receive a completed application containing the above documents, the Admissions Committee will review the file to determine whether or not we can provide a program to meet the applicant’s needs. If we feel we can provide a program from the information we have received, then we invite the applicant to come to Landmark East for an admissions interview.